Monday, September 21, 2009

Coming to you from the bored minds of Deborah and Sarah!!

Believe it or not, I'm actually writing again, and it hasn't' been over a year...Shocking!

I decided that I need to write more so I can remember everything about Sarah, cause my memory is just tragic. So here I am. Writing. Again. Yeah........

Lol, I also went out and got myself a journal, haven't written in one of those for about 4 or so years, but I kinda miss it. Have a little book you can yell at and it won't yell back.

Okay, enough of my babbling. Sarah has a new toy that she LOVES. It's a bouncing thingy that hangs in the door way, she's still a little too small for it so I have to tuck a blanket in there with her, but she loves to jump!
She's become very insistent that she is to be sitting up at all time, so this thing has also become my best friend. I can clean or get things done without my 4 month old telling me off. *shakes head*

I have ammended the sayin' "When Momma ain't happy, nobody's happy."
"When BABY ain't happy....nobody's happy!"

Today Susan and I took the kids to the park. I wanted to see what Sarah thought of the swings, since she loves her bouncing thingy, I figured she would like the swing too.


She loved it :D




I even put her in the little swing, it was freakin' cute. She enjoyed it for a few minutes, then she decided she was done, and let me know it. Lol














Sarah has also become fasinated with everything that everyone does. If you are eating, she has to eat too; she get very exicted and squeals whenever she sees her cousins jumping around and playing. She is also almost rolling over. She gets about half away over and can't quite make it, then gets really mad and throws a fit. If it weren't for the headaches, it would be really cute :D
You will have to forgive my random thought in this blog, it is nearly 11, and I am exhausted, but I really wanted to get pictures of Sarah's first day swinging up. Woot.
Dan got a good laugh earlier today, I was sitting in the computer chair, falling asleep. I guess that's my que. Th-th-th-th-that's all folks!

No comments: