Thursday, September 24, 2009

Growing Up

It seems like when a baby is first born...the minutes go by slowly. But like a ball rolling down a hill, everyday goes by faster then the one before, gaining speed with time. I know truly understand what people mean when they say "Treasure every moment."


I am so glad Sarah's father gave me his camera to use. In later years I know I would wish I had taken every picture I could. I don't want to forget one moment.




My princess is growing up so fast. She's already four months old! Today she held her bottle on her own for the first time. It was all her idea.

She's still getting the hang of it, lol. She forgets to keep holding it and then it falls. The look on her face is priceless. She is completely shocked that her bottle is no longer in her mouth.














Sarah has also learned a new trick. A "cute" form of spitting. She'll put her lips together and then almost blows a raspberry. Execpt there is no sound, and there is a LOT of drool. Some days I feel like I have a dog. ;)

Her favorite sounds to make is almost like a hiss/gurgle. It's hard to discribe, but funny to watch and listen to. Everyday Sarah gives me something new to laugh about.

Today when I went upstairs to check on Sarah I found she had fallen asleep. I couldn't resist takin some pictures.

Poor baby. I didn't want to wake her, but I also didn't want her to hurt her neck. She was very grumpy that I woke her up!
Seeing as it is almost 10 PM I believe Sarah had I wonderful idea. Off to bed am I.