Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back Home Again

In getting ready to write a new post I looked at my blog and realized it has almost been three months since I last wrote something, not as bad as my last record *cough* over a year! *cough* but still too long :D. Sarah and I moved back to the Tri-cities in November. I got too homesick and so Mom and Dad came and got us. Sarah and I really enjoyed staying with Dan and Susan and their girls, and we miss them! But it was time to come home. I've never been able to move away from the Tri-Cities for very long, lol this is my new record. Almost 3 months......alright that's just sad but anyways. Sarah and I are living with my parents for a while. I was only going to be here for a few weeks but it turns out that a surgery I have been wanting/needing for a while has become quite possible for me if I stay where I am. Those of you that know me very well know that I have been.....what's a delicate way to put this?.....Oh forget it, when I have ever been delicate? I've got big boobs and they need to go! :D After nearly 9 years of dealing with back pains and such, it's looking like I can have the reduction surgery. Woot! January 25th I have an appointment to see what needs to be done. Pray for me, wish me luck, whatever it is you do!

On to other news, my computer is still dead....my Internet access is limited to whenever I drag my butt over to the library....and then I found out yesterday I can't use those computers to upload pictures.....well grrr to that. So my wonderful mother is letting me use her computer to post. Thank you Mom!


Sarah is now 7 1/2 months old *cries in corner*

I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is a funny little thing. Understands the words "No" and "Let Go" she also loves her Grandpa and Grandma Price. She has learned to sit up on her own and can now crawl. She is still pretty slow and mostly sticks to an army crawl and the baby is moving! Sarah also now has two teeth, the first one came through Thanksgiving Day and the second one the Sunday after. Note to self, no more letting Sarah chew on my fingers. She wants to walk but I'm encouraging her to crawl more. She also tries to pull herself up, but sadly the objects she picks to use for support are not stable by any means and more often then not she finds the floor again.


Sarah's favorite thing to do is take a bath, I do believe she thinks she's a fish. She will wiggle herself right up to the water spout and try to stick her face right into the water. I turn it off so she can't drowned herself and she throws a fit, the lays there in the water staring pitifully at spout until I turn the water back on again. Then the cycle starts all over again. I put her in her swimsuit today so I could take pictures to post :D













Sarah is now 16lbs, 12 oz and 27 in long. She's loves to eat and sits like a little baby bird waiting to be fed. She also has a new face that she loves to make, I think she learned it from her two year old cousin Samantha :D
I don't have a picture yet but it's the cutest thing I have ever seen. She scrunches her nose up and puckers her lips and breathes really heavily out her nose. Never a quiet or dull moment around this house :)

No comments: