Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sarah's First Christmas

This year was Sarah's first Christmas. I went off on my little thing about not buying a lot of gifts for a baby, especially since baby's are usually more interested in the box the toy came in then the actual toy......Yeah....I totally ate my words this year. Lol. Sarah got a bunch of books from me and from Grandpa and Grandma Price. She has become quite interested in them and if I'm reading a book, she wants one too. She got a babydoll from Grandpa and Grandma Price and one from Uncle Nathan and Aunt Dara. A crinkle book from Uncle Dustin and Aunt Chesney. New bottles and bowls from me and bath toys from Santa :D
I gave her a little puppy talking toy thing, lol that's for "learning" It counts, sings songs and little things like that. Sarah has been very excited with all of her new things :)




The rest of this posting is pictures from Sarah’s first Christmas : ) Merry Christmas everyone!







While the toy was still wrapped it started singing. Sarah wasn't quite sure what to think of it.



Sarah's Stocking

First Candy Cane

I wasn't really wanting to clean up a red sticky mess so this year Sarah got her candy cane with the wrapper still on it. :D

No comments: