Saturday, December 4, 2010

Please Read

Quick note tonight. A very dear friend of mine made this video. She has adopted 3 children from China and is very involved with Love Without Boundaries. This is the message I got from her and I promised to help by re-posting.

"I recently made a video for a Ford company contest to try to win $10,000 for baby formula for babies in China. There is a link where you can vote for my video and I wonder if you would take a few seconds and go vote…at least once. If you really want to help me, you can vote once a day until Dec. 31. A lot of baby formula could be bought with $10,000! Please go to this link (watch the video if you want or not), but JUST CLICK on LOVE IT. You can publish it to your page or skip that step! USE THIS LINK PLEASE

http://apps.facebook.com/globaltestdrive/showentry?entryurl=%2Fcontests%2Fshowentry%2F629689

THANKS SO MUCH, Suzanne"


Please help out, this is real.

No comments: